Saturday, May 16, 2015

Joseph's interview :)

week of 5/15/15
Me:  Joseph was is your favorite thing to drink?
J:  Milk,  Water.

Me:  What is your favorite food?
J:  Peanut butter sandwiches.

Me:  What is your favorite color?
J:  Red.

Me:  Who is your favorite friend?
J: You, Mommy.

Me:  What is Mommy's favorite color?
J:  Purple.

Me:  What is my favorite drink?
J: Coke.
(I hang my head in shame . . )

Me:  What is my favorite food?
J:  Chicken.
(laugh out loud)

Me:  What is your favorite toy?
J:  A crane.

Me:  What is your favorite thing to do?
J:  Play with things, like my front end loader, my combine, my dump truck.

Me:  What is your favorite shirt?
J:  White shirts.

Me:  What is your favorite animal?
J:  a bat.

Me:  Where is your favorite place to go?
J:  to a store

Me:  Who is your favorite person to viist?
J:  You.

Me:  What is you favorite thing about sleeping?
J: You, I like to sleep with you.

Me:  What is your favorite book?
J:  Car and trucks & things that go.

Me:  Who is your favorite neighbor?
J:  Mr. Rocky, Mrs. Jerri,& Molly.

Me:  What is your favorite thing about Daisy?
J:  Daisy is warm when I pet her!




No comments:

Post a Comment