Friday, October 18, 2013

My last few days in pictures

The last few days have been fun, challenging, and just plain full of blessings. It has also been a time of irregular sleep so I am also a bit tired and the slightest bit cranky, ha!
I am so glad I have my little phone to capture my favorite moments that capture the weeks highlights!

In our effort to be ready to be super fans of Matthew this upcoming baseball season, we ordered Joseph his own BC shirt. He was really happy about it and loved that he was like Matthew.






Then next day we spent some time in town running errands and came home to find that his Halloween costume was delivered, he was overjoyed!! So fun!





A day or two later, we wake up to find this awesome basketball goal on our porch which was a gift from his godfather and family. We played basketball for hours!





He used the wagon at times ;)).
All if that outdoor play led us to need to try the allergy meds his doctor gave us to try. They helped alot and then he slept for over 13 hours. I was starting to get worried but loved the cheerful boy who woke up well rested!


That happiness lasted for hours then the day got wild. In my efforts to minimize screen time and encourage constrictive play, we made chocolate chip cookies- it wads complete mess!! Yet, love and the magic of the oven made them the best cookies we ever ate! We ate way too many and them brought some to share with Daddy while we waited for the parade.


He should have been on a float, he loved waving and greeting the people near us! We had a ball, until Rowdy showed up and scared my sweet boy. He clung to me like super glue and I could act like I did not like it, but I enjoyed those close moments that seem to come less often these days. We met some kind people and while Joseph and I escaped to the truck (inside the cab) because he could not handle the noise after being scared by Rowdy. He did manage to get some throws and enjoyed his colored beads for hours this morning. His imagination is so fun and his memory is incredible.








Playing in the sandbox. Today momma decided not to care about the mess ;)





Later this evening after a few George episodes, playing with his blue car, eating supper, washing "supper" (dishes), and a thousand other attempts to him, we played blocks at the table. I love how my house and simple furnishings hold such special memories for us. So many wonderful moments of love happen right here at this special table that was passed onto us from my husbands Momo Bernice and Papa Calvin!


Love his concentration and sweet baby face!

No comments:

Post a Comment