Wednesday, October 9, 2013

A sick little one.

Yesterday, it was clear to me that Joseph was having problems with his left ear. At bedtime the night before it suddenly looked red. He was a little restless during the night and woke up happy but quickly fell apart emotionally. His was still red and when I tried to look in it he told me his ear "ouchie" and "my ear itches". I checked for a fever and he had a little temp, so I gave him some meds and made an appt with his doctor. It turns there was fluid in his ear and it resulted just like I tried to avoid - from the allergies which start out with sneezing, a cough (1 night), and runny nose (clear).
He did awesome with Dr. Decker. She gave him some medications and he is starting to feel better.
He is a picture of him watching George before we left for the clinic.



Sure looks comfortable!!

No comments:

Post a Comment