Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Our fun day!

 

 

May was a little colder than usual for our neck of the woods, so when the temperatures reached their normal limits, we headed out to the new little park at our Civic Center.  I think I had more fun watching him than anything else.   Photo overload ahead!

DSCN6232

I have to admit, that on a regular day at the park sometimes I get a little sad that Joseph doesn’t have a sibling to run off with.  However, he doesn’t know the difference and that is comforting to my longing heart.  I am not sure if is just his personality or a benefit of attachment parenting (at least that is what they say) that he just exudes confidence.  He always greets others in a cheerful way and really surprises them with his social skills.  He likes to make conversations with others, both young people and those young at heart.

DSCN6233

The fun just brings him so much joy and wonder.

DSCN6234

One of the funniest things I noticed is how he doesn’t know he is just a little 2 year old, he felt the need to keep up with the BIG kids!!

DSCN6235

This picture right here, oh, how I love this boy!!!

DSCN6237

Go, go, go!!!!  Go, Joseph, GOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

DSCN6241

My love!!!

DSCN6245

The new park is amazing, he was overjoyed.  This was a great day for us to both relax.  Well, as much as relaxing you can get chasing a ‘much faster than his old momma’ two year old.  How many times can one woman say “Come back . .. .. ”

DSCN6246

 

This picture is really one that will be a treasure for years to come!  DSCN6254

At one point in time (we were there for over 2 hours) the area got extremely crowded so he found that he enjoyed the little area where you are supposed to rinse off before playing in the water.  I hope that water was clean water, because he loved to try to catch the droplets in his mouth.  This is what he does in the shower these days!

DSCN6256

 

DSCN6257

Keeping it real, these are some pictures my aunt captured.  I am so disappointed with my size, you should have seen me exercising at the park the other day.  You would think that chasing him, the calories would burn quickly. 

DSCN6261

 

When playing together, he got a little too excited and ran too fast, slipping in the water which broke his little heart.  To my surprise, my aunt was snapping pictures, but I love that she captured the real moments of the day.

DSCN6266

DSCN6267DSCN6270

I might not like what I look like, but I love that I have the opportunity to have this precious boy holding my hand.

DSCN6271

We are officially worn out!  Time to head home!!!

2 comments:

  1. Adorable! Those pics of you two are precious!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Precious! Hormones suck. :( I blame EVERYTHING on them because they impact your life that much! ;)

    ReplyDelete