Saturday, May 25, 2013

My world


Is really small.
I sometimes forget about where I used to be because I only can manage to think of the present moment and live one day at a time.
Never before in my life did I know all about Curious George and his friend Ally, much less anything about a big red dog or a train that carried dinosaurs but those are the "extra" guests we have around these days. I could not have imagined how crazy it is to have two year old little tyrant in my house, much less a 16 year old 6'2" young man trying to help me entertain the little monkey during the day. I nearly melt from pure exhaustion when I see the big red truck turn in the driveway. I think "finally, someone ON my team!!!"
Joseph is a precious, loving, adventurous boy and he is 100% two years old!!! I think my energy has been low because of that darn summer cold that had be hanging around for awhile.
Life is good. Really, really good. I can say that now, all the creatures in my house are blissfully asleep;). Now, it is my time to get some sleep!
---------
Josephisms:
(From today)
1). When watching the machines, tractors doing construction work in a new Sonic in a nearby community Joseph says "me ride man's machine. I ride, Mommy, he let me."
2) when walking near some of Joseph's toys around the door that he scattered and I asked him to pick up he said "mommy, be careful!"
3) we had a turkey we are defrosting and I told him this early in the morning and this evening he says " I want turkey - T U R K E Y!!"
4) riding down some country road trying to break up our day "oh, we go see papa". Is it usual for 2 year old to be so familiar with landmarks? He knows just about every destination we have to make before we get there from his own processing of his surroundings without me saying anything.
5) our wandering drive led us to an ice cream shop today. The two boys and I ordered an ice cream and before leaving Joseph tells the clerk "bye lady, see you later alligator ;)"

No comments:

Post a Comment