Thursday, May 30, 2013

My Mother’s Day

 

My Mother’s Day was pretty fantastic this year.  I had these two smiling boys wishing my a special day and that was all I needed Smile

DSCN6184

DSCN6194The reality of celebrating Mother’s Day for me is really something of a challenge.  I never really liked getting extra attention, plus living a decade as a woman wondering if you will ever get an opportunity to really enjoy a Mother’s Day makes it really interesting.  On the real day, I was really focused on our Moms and lifting up a special friend in prayer, as this was her first Mother’s Day without her Mom.  I enjoyed the breakfast they prepared for me Winking smile What a treat!  The card was just the icing on the cake!  One of Mitchell’s teachers sent me a picture and message the Friday before Mother’s day from him and that really stirred my heart too.  What a gift to receive love from these boys, they don’t realize they are the gift!  My heart could not ask for more!

No comments:

Post a Comment