Saturday, October 13, 2012

Well, you know you are Catholic when . . .

you wake up in the morning and give the cats fresh water in their bowls and then look behind you and see your child purposefully dipping their hands (so proudly, too) into the water and making the sign of the cross over and over and over and over again!!!!

DSCN5021

Love, love, love this kid!!  This explains why I am always wondering why the cats are so messy and spilling their water – haha!

DSCN5020

So I ended up with Joseph looking like this and gleefully smirking at his big accomplishment!!!  Yeah, trying to explain to him that it was NOT holy water was not gonna happen, especially before breakfast!!

DSCN5023

He has been loving the camera lately, “Cheese”  I bet he is thinking “Now that I am thoroughly blessed (by the cat water, no less) I am ready for breakfast!!!”  Oh, the joys of toddlerhood!

3 comments: