Friday, October 19, 2012

Meeting Baby Matthew

 

DSCN5073

Joseph and I had the honor of meeting our sweet, new (6 days new) friend, Baby Matthew Abel.  He was just so loving, beautiful, and perfect!

DSCN5071

Baby Matthew is really the first baby that Joseph greeted with adoration in close proximity!  The last time I tried to hold a new baby was with Baby Max who was born in January of this year and Joseph wanted nothing of it!  Joseph was so much better around Baby Matthew, I really think his growing helped in that department.  I still cannot fathom having a new little one and Joseph AND two teenagers.  Oh, I do desire it, though!

DSCN5076

2 comments:

  1. I think Jospeh will be an awesome big brother and I am praying that God blesses you with a second little one soon!!

    ReplyDelete