Friday, August 24, 2012

Cutting Joseph's hair

Joseph has been needing a haircut for a few months now but he was just not ready for it! He would get very upset at each attempt we made and it just broke my heart! Ever since those darn tubes were placed he wanted nothing to do with haircuts.
Yet it got to the point were we struggling to keep it tidy and presentable! It was in his eyes and he kept pushing them away! The last time we went to the park, he was getting frustrated with it! Despite my desire to not fight his tears we found a great place with these two fantastic ladies and it all worked out, sorta!



These are a few "before" pictures!






He jammed on the way there to his baby..genius video!
We had the whole place to ourselves and he was to busy for scissors so she used very quiet clippers and the job was done, after a few dum-Dums!!
I will admit I was in shock after it was all over, my baby looked completely different, I was actually sad because the drastic difference surprised me! God has a lot to teach me the last three days, life is about so much more than long hair or short hair! I am happy to say that day 3 is so much better, and he is one cute boy!!!


Big boy!!


"let's roll, mama!!!"
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments: