Wednesday, March 28, 2012

a rite of passage

 

Years ago I found a great box of blocks for sale and I purchased them with the dream in mind that we would open them one day to play with our own child. 

 DSCN4148

DSCN4147

So they sat for many years in the closet and then the toy box and just this past week did the wrapper get pulled off and those neatly packaged blocks get scattered all over my living room floor.

DSCN4149

DSCN4153

Oh, how I love that journey that led us to this precious child.  Each day that I feel unworthy to lead him to Christ and snuggle his pure sweetness, I remind myself that it took many building blocks to get to this point and for each step of the way, God’s grace enveloped us.

DSCN4152

And most of all, I am thankful that this special man encouraged me to not ever lose hope!

DSCN4155

No comments:

Post a Comment