Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Getting back in the game

We have been talking a bit about getting my body back in shape for ttc. I am going through some changes I am not embracing and a step in the ttc direction seems like it will be happening soon. My thyroid is acting up and I am ready to get it all checked out and start of some meds for it. So I made the call to Dr. Hilgers this week to get back in the game. For some reason I have been postponing making that call. Well, it seems alot has changed at PPVI, and it takes a few days to get return calls but it was worth the wait. I spoke with the nurse today and we are going to start small. Just what I like, small beginnings. I have gotten back on my glucophage, and will start a prenatal soon. Next, I will start with bloodwork, charting (better that I am doing now), and completing patient forms for PPVI. I am noticing a Luteal Phase problem and so I am sure HCG will be needed, as well as clomid. I am up for the medicine, but nervous about ttc and being blessed with another pregnancy. HUGE ANXIETY. There are many factors that contribute to the anxiety, but today the thought surfaced in my spirit that there might be a reason God is leading us to pursue this right now. I am trusting God, not myself! Mary, Mother of God, Pray for us. St. Joseph, Pray for Us. St. Gianna, Pray for Us. St. Therese, Pray for us. St. Thomas, Pray for us. St. Veronica, Pray for us. St. Anthony, Pray for us. St. Gerard, Pray for us. John Paul The Great, Pray for us.

3 comments:

  1. Praying for you as you make these decisions and changes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So exciting! Praying for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is exciting! I am optimistic for you. Continue to trust in God. He has this all figured out ;)

    ReplyDelete