Monday, March 5, 2012

Lent

I am learning alot of lessons lately. Hard ones, that make you think that the only real reason you are tripping over your own big rear end is so that you will finally get it that you are in need of a Savior. I really dislike when I behave in a manner which I am completely opposed to behaving simply because I am reacting and not responding in love. That happened yesterday. It was awful. I was behaving as headstrong as the teenagers who live in my home. Say it isn't so, sadly, though, it happened. Gosh, I am a soul in need of repentence. Prayer Buddy, I am offering up so many sacrifices for you and your loved ones!

2 comments:

  1. Prayers, sorry you are having a 'desert' time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, for whatever reason, I got a bunch of your old post dumped into my google reader at once. And boy am I glad they did. So now I am back following and things have certainly changed for you in a lot of neat ways.
    As far as this post, we are all souls in need of repentence, sounds like you are having a soul searching kind of Lent and I know God will bring you through this time to a beautiful resurrection!

    ReplyDelete