Sunday, August 7, 2011

Love



I am so in love with my little guy.

I look down at his sweet slumbering face and find myself trying to freeze time and remember the roundness of his fluffy cheeks, the softness of his lips, and those gorgeous long eyelashes.

I love how he loves to touch my skin to settle down at night.

I love how I a the one who sets the world right for him.

Even though I still feel in awe of being his Mommy, I am so grateful.

Despite the craziness of our days lately, my heart overflows in joy, hope, and love.

Something about holding him that reminds me that God is bigger than the biggest storm in our lives.

1 comment:

  1. Isn't it wonderful?! I love that we are their worlds (although it 's overwhelming too!) and that I can calm L down in one second. And that's actually what I'm about to go do...

    ReplyDelete