Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Josephisms

Lately, Joseph is reaching new milestones, I am just surprised at how quickly they come!  
His sweet little ways are still there, but he tries to hide it behind some very sassy eyes, lol.  Sometimes it feels like I have two teenagers in the house!  

He is all boy and strong.  If he is too rough and accidentally hurts me or someone else, he immediately tries to make amends by saying "it's ok.  I'm sorry.  Let me kiss it (forehead, arm, etc)"
*****

Tonight after he got out of the bathtub, his daddy wrapped him up in his towel.  I was laying on my bed uploading pictures.  He quickly sheds his towel and climbs up on my bed to jump on the bed.  I told him "no naked boys jumping in my bed."  He replies "but being naked is very fun.  Why I have to get dressed?"

Poor kid, he was never really one to streak or run around with just a diaper so he is in new terrority!  Even little boys need to learn modesty.  He cracked my up though.

****

He has this idea that ants can only come if it snows.  We are praying for some ICE.  "Momma, it can't be time for Chrismas yet, we have to have winter & snow!!"  Sweet kid, he has lots to learn about Louisiana "winters".
****
Me:  Joseph, what do you want for Christmas?
j:  a crane.
Me:  what do you want to get Matthew for Christmas?
J:  a crane
Me:  what do you want to give Daddyo for Christmas?
J:  a crane 
Me:  well, what would you like to give mommy for Christmas?
J:  a crane!  We should ALL HAVE A CRANE!!!

Then he makes a deliriously happy face!!

Love my fun boy!


No comments:

Post a Comment