Thursday, December 11, 2014

Cranes, cranes, cranes!!!

It is all Joseph wants for Christmas and his birthday!  He has been talking about it for weeks!  He saw Santa yesterday and immediately said " oh, hi Santa!  It is so good to see you!"  Santa was throughly enjoying the personality of his new friend and asked him what he wanted for Christmas and Joseph boldly asked for a big crane!!!"  So much fun!

So imagine my suprise when I ask him today "what would you like mommy and daddy to give you for your birthday?"  He replies "a strawberry lollipop!"
Surprised I ask "well, what would you like for granny to bring to you on your birthday?" Joseph quickly says "ice cream for me and everyone to share and eat!"  Still thoroughly enjoying this delightful conversation I ask "well, what would you like Momo and pawpaw to bring you for your birthday?"  Joseph lights up and says "gauge!!"

Sounds like fun day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment