Friday, October 24, 2014

Wild boy!

After a fantastic day, Joseph and I came home to meet Matthew after school and cooked dinner.  After dinner, Joseph was WILD!!!  All sorts of crazy!  After trying to get him to go take his bath, to which he was refusing with all of his best verbal arguments, he ends up telling his DaddyO (while he is hiding in the hallway behind the front door) "I AM NOT GOING TO TAKE A BATH OR A SHOWER!"  I AM NOT!!!  I AM HIDING DADDY O AND YOU ARE NOT GOING TO FIND ME."  He continues to tell us other things, which we are too tired to hear but within minutes he is enjoying his bath with his boats!  
The sassiness has tried to be a regular thing. But I sure love that when I ignore the undesirable behaviors, I get to the desirable behaviors a little quicker!!


No comments:

Post a Comment