Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Feast of Saint Therese


Today we celebrated the Feast of St Therese!  It was a beautiful day to celebrate a beautiful life!  I have a deep devotion to her and find confidence in asking for her prayers!  She is most like a big sister to me...


I woke up to find one of my dear friends sent me two beautiful pictures of flowers from her yard and that brought me joy!!  A heavenly reminder that God is hearing the prayers St Therese is lifting up to him for little ole me and my intentions.  
Asi spent the last nine days pestering the novena, I found my spirit feeling more peaceful, calm, and trusting.  No small fear, I have been having big relationship issues with several people in my life and  worried about education things and financial things.  As of this very moment, I am at peace, thank you sweet Jesus!

So we had fun celebrating LIFE today!
After story time at the library, we picnicked in the park, played, watched trains, read books, played outside, and loved each other in small ways ;)

In the picture above, Joseph picked me a beautiful bouquet of a wild flower - absolutely perfect.  On the way home, he asked to go pray in our church.  As we walked in, I felt called to offer up this bouquet to St. Therese, so after saying a prayer beneath her statue, Joseph asked to hug her.  I had to say no but I told him he could give her a kiss, he gave her a feather light kiss that I am certain made her rejoice in heaven!!







So after a full day, my heart only has room for wonder and awe!


No comments:

Post a Comment