Friday, September 25, 2015

#2

Lost Tooth, that is!  Joseph noticed that his second tooth was very loose yesterday afternoon and he was determined to have it out.  It was hanging ever so precariously and he begged me to take it out.  “Pull it Mommy, pull it, please!”  Cue my broken heart and then Daddy walks in the front door and is even more broken hearted that is little guy was already loosing another tooth!  Joseph however was not dismayed, in fact, he was OVERJOYED!!!  Little stinker!

He carefully remembered to put his tooth under his pillow last night and woke up to discover that the tooth fairy visited while he was in dreamland.  He found one dollar and his tooth was still there so he said “SHE REMEMBERED that I like to keep my teeth!!!!!”  I love his excitement!  Makes pulling his tooth for him a little less heartbreaking.  Here are some pictures of my sleepy boy that captured his joy from the gift from the Tooth Fairy!!!  I sure do love this sweet lovebug!!!

IMG_4702

IMG_4703IMG_4704IMG_4705IMG_4707IMG_4708

No comments:

Post a Comment