Sunday, February 8, 2015

On turning 38!

You Last weekend was my birthday, #38!  Whew!   I feel too young to have reached crazy number & at the same time I feel 80 years old.  I have been to the orthopedic doctor three times since the new year & already met my deductible for the year, so yea, I feel old.  The doctor visits were the results of my fall on Christmas Day.  

But on to happy thoughts.  Jessy and Joseph brought me to Que Pasa for lunch the day before my birthday and for ice cream at a new favorite place.  The day was the best!  Just simple fun, with favorite boys!  They can make any day happy.  The next day was Super Bowl Sunday and so we had party food and cheesecake.  We hind out at home, no running around and Matthew & I went to early mass together.  The message rom Fr. Emanuel brought me to tears.  He told us "don't fight to survive, fight to thrive!"  I will need to remind myself of that in the months to come.  
So here are some phone pictures I wanted to share.



No comments:

Post a Comment