Sunday, February 8, 2015

My boy

Brings me so much joy.  Lately there have been rough times with that strong will wants to be disobedient but there is still so much sweetness in his heart.

Yesterday he told me in a very random way "momma, I like to spend time alone with you."  Surprised by this wording I ask "well, what is it you like best about it?"  He quickly responds "you.  You, momma."  Then gives me a big hug and kiss.  
So while I am on cloud nine, thinking wow, I am pretty darn special to him, he brings me back down to earth.  Last night before bed and daddy is already sleeping, he tells me "momma, sometimes, I like to have alone time with daddy."  Thinking that he is reffering to the time he took his bath this evening when I was cooking and daddy hung out with him, I asked "well, what do you like about it?"  He says "daddy" with biggest and happiest smile.  I would say there is slot of love around here.  And that makes this mommas heart full of joy & gratitude.

You can love your children with every ounce of your being but if it is not visible to them, they sometimes miss that your sacrifices are love.  So thankful we all know we are lived and even the littlest one can express his love too!
Some of my favorite pictures from yesterday!







No comments:

Post a Comment