Friday, May 2, 2014

Josephisms

"It's gonna go off after it comes on." Joseph sure know how his cartoon works ;)

"When I grow up, I am gonna have a horse and I am gonna ride him and pet him very softly."




Love him so much! This is a picture from the other day when he and I were playing with play dough and sharing Hershey Kisses from our Easter basket! He got a whole 5 bites out if one Kiss ;). Now, he like chocolate, just like his Momma. Funny note thought, yesterday I pulled out 2 Reese's miniature cups for each of us. He waited a long time to eat his and then he found me in the laundry room folding clothes and he handed me one if his candies and said "here, Mommy, I saved this one for you!"

These days are going by so fast and I love my time with him. It has been such a blessing being his Momma and loving him everyday! Such grace!

No comments:

Post a Comment