Monday, May 19, 2014

God bless

Tonight while getting ready to go to sleep I was saying prayers with Joseph. It went something like this: Mommy: Joseph do you want to keep saying prayers with Mommy? ( knowing he likes to fall asleep hearing the sou d of my voice) Joseph: "no thanks. God blesses." Mommy: "ok (while chuckling at his good manners even when J's is dozing off) God bless...." Joseph: "DaddyO" Mommy: "god bless..." Joseph: "uncle Dj" Mommy: "god bless..." Joseph: "granny" Mommy: "god bless..." Joseph: "Ancy barbara" Mommy: "god bless..." Joseph: "Matthew" Mommy: "god bless..." Joseph: "Mommy" Mommy: "god bless..." Joseph: "my friends" Mommy: "god bless..." Joseph: "my tv....." Then he was out! (By the way, this amazing prayer time came right after he asked to hold my hand) -- I lovve this sweet boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment