Thursday, March 20, 2014

Welcome Spring . . .

 

Joseph has been waiting for you!!!

DSCN7972

We spent the day outside.

DSCN7975

For about 15 minutes, I tried to capture pictures of my sweet little one.

DSCN7976

However, I got a few shots that capture his motivation for staying outside.

DSCN7977

He was all about loading up his front-end loader.

DSCN7978

It had to be filled with dirt, dried leaves, and lots of grass that he pulled up himself.  I really loved watching his imagination at work.

DSCN7981

At one point he had all 3 of his dump trucks out there and he wanted more.  He is all about “mighty machines’ these days.

DSCN7982

I asked him the other day if he wanted to grow up and work on a construction site and he said “yes”.  I was quite surprised by this because he is always telling me that he wants to stay little.  I frequently ask him about getting big and his response is always the same (norrmally) “No,  I not get big  . . . I gonna stay wittle.”

DSCN7983

DSCN7985DSCN7986

So happy there is so much sunshine and not so much mud from all the rain and cold weather.

DSCN7988

Eating his favorite snack “Carrots & apples” (Mott’s fruit snacks)

DSCN7991

Happy boy, trying hard to steal my camera!

DSCN7992DSCN7996DSCN8001DSCN8003DSCN8006

All that fun in the sun, got him wiped. 

He passed out in the recliner just before DaddyO got home.

DSCN8007

No comments:

Post a Comment