Sunday, January 26, 2014

Then they do


By trace Adkins brought on this little reflection-

Today I had the luxury of being in the van and listening to this song and realized that it captures the stirring of my heart these last 3 years with Joseph. I think part of the reason I don't feel restricted being home playing trains, cars, and puzzles everyday IS BECAUSE I have already had a decade of the silence. Even though the wait was incredibly hard, I am thankful God waited with me. Even in the losses of the two before him, I find myself even more grateful for them because in Joseph I get a peek at how they could've turned our life upside down and now I am even more eager to meet and know them in Heaven, I won't lie, being a Mom is the most incredible gift God has given me, but every single day (often many times a day) I beg God to help me be a better Momma, beg Him to teach me to love like Him, beg him to slow down the time because even though Joseph is still just 3 I want to fully live every moment of being his Momma.

No comments:

Post a Comment