Thursday, July 16, 2015

oh, be still my heart….

 

I found this picture from a probably 2-3 years ago and it made me miss my sweet, much smaller boy! 

DSCN5551

He is much bigger these days and ALL BOY!!!

DSCN6588

He will be starting pre-k in a little over a month from now and just this week I was thinking I need to teach him my phone number.  To my surprise, while we were visiting Granny yesterday, we practiced with her landline phone and by the second try he had memorized my phone number (as well as how to order the numbers on the phone key pad) and then he proceeded to call me on my cell phone about 10 feet away at least a dozen times AND IT NEVER GOT OLD!!!!!!!

We got home and there was so much going on, I forgot to share the news with Jessy.  It was only after baths that I let Joseph use his phone and had Jessy hold my phone and Joseph correctly called my phone an additional two times.  DaddyO was very surprised Smile  A highlight from my rough week!

No comments:

Post a Comment