Sunday, September 21, 2014

Bad bug

I don't know what it was, but Joseph was pushing limits and not listening (and obeying) alot today.  I had to raise my voice several times and it just seemed he wanted to just "push" the limit.  Ugh!  This is not the kid I have every other day of the week so I was nearly lost when my patience was thin.  I tried to make a joke about it after dinner.  I told him "wow, Joseph, I think a really bad bug must have bit you and is trying to see how much he can get you to not listen or obey."  This got his attention.  We often talk about Mosquitos and their 'bad bites so this was something he was interested in.  Well, before Joseph and I could finish our conversation Matthew tells Joseph "oh, Matthew has been but by that bug a few time before."  Well, we managed to redirect our attention ;). Lol!!  We all giggled after that!

No comments:

Post a Comment