Sunday, June 21, 2015

Josephisms

A few of my favorite memories from the last week.

This morning while Joseph is helping me make the beds before we can relax in the living room, he wanted to make a fuss.  I quickly asked for quick help to distract him and asked him to fix the top corners.    He begrudgingly did it AND THEN surprised himself by doing it well with ease.  I smiled and said "thank you so much, that was helpful."  He replied with "my pleasure."  Big smile on that sweet face.  It's sweetness made my day.

On Sunday, I had my spiritual direction appointment and I had dressed nice because it was a rare chance to able to get ready with less interruptions.  So when I was about to head out of the room, Joseph barges in the room following his DaddyO and takes a quick glance at me and says "Good dressing, momma!"  Haha!!!  I adored the compliment!!  Too bad I did not even make it to spiritul direction (poor Matthew had an accident pushing on the glass window of the trailer from the lease and needed to go to the ER to get stitches).  Good thing he is healing up nicely.  

And for being real, here as I am typing this post Joseph is exploring his toybox all the while wearing Daddyo's shoes!

They are some big shoes to fill, little man!!!






By the way, ALL OF THE SUDDEN ALL OF HIS PJS ARE TOO SMALL!!!  There is a huge growth spurt happening here !  Just yesterday, I bought size 8 school shirts and suze seven shorts.  The shorts are snug 😙

No comments:

Post a Comment